★★★★★ (100+ Reviews)
Marigold Mulmul Jaipuri Quilt/Razai - Yellow
Inclusive of all taxes
Inspired by our namesake, our Marigold Quilt captures the vibrancy of these lovely yellow flowers. Considered auspicious in Indian culture, their characteristic deep yellow hue is made even more eye-catching against a background of white mulmul fabric. An intricate double floral border with solid yellow significantly adds the finishing touch.
Each motif is carefully hand block printed using ancient techniques, resulting in slight variations that make every piece in this collection truly unique.
|Material||100% Cotton Voile, Cotton filled|
|Pattern||Auspicious Marigold Flower on one side and small all-over floral jaal on the other side
|Feature||Lightweight and breathable but remain perfectly warm to sleep under all year round, except during the hottest of months.|
|Size||Single Bed (60"x90")|
|Usage||Layer a queen/single or double bed-sized quilt over your bed and stash a queen/ single as an alternative beside your couch to keep you cozy on cold nights.|
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Preferably Dry Clean once in a season; or
- Hand-wash in cold water. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
To help preserve the quality of your unique work of art, Hand-Block is done by hand may result in slight imperfection. Colour may slightly vary due to monitor resolution.
• Wash with like colours
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry low & remove promptly
• Line dry for best results
• Iron on low temperature if needed
• Direct from factory/warehouse.
• Usually 5-6 Working Days From The Date Of Placing Your Order. Free shipping for all orders above Rs.1000.
• Orders placed by 3 PM - Shipped on same day
• Orders placed after 3 PM - Shipped on next day.
Within 3 days of order dispatch at the shipping address.