★★★★★ (100+ Reviews)
Baagh Boota Jaipuri Quilt - Hand Block
Inclusive of all taxes
- Handblock printed cotton Quilt to enhance the grace & luxury of your bedroom.
- Handcrafted by artisan printers of Sanganer Jaipur, who are one among the torchbearers of Indian Craft.
- Handblock printing is a centuries-old art form that utilizes a hand-carved woodblock, dipped in dye and stamped by hand onto fabric.
- Special features- eye-catching prints, elegant colour shades, and unique finish.
- Each motif is carefully hand-block printed, resulting in slight variations that make every piece in this collection truly unique.
|Material||100% Cotton Voile, Cotton filled|
|Colour||Yellow, Pink, Green, Blue. Over white base.|
|Pattern||Floral charter on one side and jaal on another|
|Feature||Lightweight and breathable but remain perfectly warm to sleep under all year round, except during the hottest of months.|
|Size||Single Bed (60"x90")|
|Package content||1 Single Bed Quilt|
|Usage||Layer a queen/single over your bed and stash it also as an alternative beside your couch to keep you cozy on cold nights.|
Disclaimer: Please appreciate the efforts of artisans. These are handcrafted, slight imperfections bring the real beauty out. There might be minor colour variation between the actual product and the image shown on screen due to monitor resolution.
• Wash with like colours
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry low & remove promptly
• Line dry for best results
• Iron on low temperature if needed
• Direct from factory/warehouse.
• Usually 5-6 Working Days From The Date Of Placing Your Order. Free shipping for all orders above Rs.1000.
• Orders placed by 3 PM - Shipped on same day
• Orders placed after 3 PM - Shipped on next day.
Within 3 days of order dispatch at the shipping address.