★★★★★ (100+ Reviews)
Anokhi Jaal Cotton Hand Block Printed Jaipuri Razai
Inclusive of all taxes
The Anokhi Jaal design features the classic botanical bloom motif jaal on one side, complemented by a striped wavy pattern on the reverse, beautifully framed with a scrolling striped border. Simply flip the quilt to refresh your room whenever you desire a change.
Each motif is carefully hand block printed using ancient techniques, resulting in slight variations that make every piece in this collection truly unique.
|Material||100% Cotton Voile, Cotton filled|
|Colour||Pink boota with green leafy jaal over white base
|Pattern||Floral on one side and geometrical on the other side
|Feature||Lightweight and breathable but remain perfectly warm to sleep under all year round, except during the hottest of months.|
|Size||DOuble Bed (90"x108")|
|Usage||Layer a double bed-sized quilt over your bed or stash it as an alternative beside your couch to keep you cozy on cold nights.|
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Preferably Dry Clean once in a season; or
- Hand-wash in cold water. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
To help preserve the quality of your unique work of art, Hand-Block is done by hand may result in slight imperfection. Colour may slightly vary due to monitor resolution.
• Wash with like colours
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry low & remove promptly
• Line dry for best results
• Iron on low temperature if needed
• Direct from factory/warehouse.
• Usually 5-6 Working Days From The Date Of Placing Your Order. Free shipping for all orders above Rs.1000.
• Orders placed by 3 PM - Shipped on same day
• Orders placed after 3 PM - Shipped on next day.
Within 3 days of order dispatch at the shipping address.
THERE WAS INORDINATE DELAY IN DELIVERY,. OUR HOUSE IS NEVER CLOSED. THE GOODS ARE GOOD AND WE ARE SATISFIED.